Two softwares to be used in combination with TRIO.BAS microbial air samplers
The first one is simple and it is suggested when the customer mainly wants to transfer data to a PC for recording or analysis.
- 295 - "AS Software" - transfer data from instrument or smartphone/tablet to PC by Bluetooth
- 300 - APP Android "ASAPP" - transfer data from instrument to smartphone/tablet to PC by Bluetooth
The second one is used with the philosophy “From Paper to Paper-less” and it is complaint with Data Integrity. It allows to manage different type of sampling according to PACAS System.
HOW P.A.C.A.S. DATA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE WORKS
- The Cleanroom operator collects the sampling data about passive air, active air, compressed air/gas, surface.
- All these data are transferred to the microbiological laboratory and after incubation of the culture plates, the laboratory staff counts the CFU and captur a photo for an irrefutable evidence of each plate status.
- By reducing manual data entry, transcription errors are minimised. All data are encrypted and safely stored supporting robustus audit trail.
- The need for paper is significantly reduced.
The PACAS BAS Software includes:
- ON-LINE User Guide
- ON-SIDE support (on request)
- An Installation Guide
- IQ, OQ, PQ Validation document
Portable Command Unit (PCU)
This device comes with already installed APP Android ASAPP (code 300). Display 7” LCD.
CFU Photo Camera
As requested by Good Laboratory Practice and Data Integrity 21 CFR part 11, the BAS Software records culture plates’ photos immediately before and after the manual CFU count thanks to the CFU Photo Camera (code 337). The CFU Photo Camera is connected to the PC with the BAS Software installed and the two pictures are automatically recorded and saved in the software. It is possible to export all detailed information of a single sample in a pdf file or print a paper copy.
520 - BLUETOOTH PRINTER
Ultra-light and compact portable Bluetooth printer with high printing autonomy. It has an end paper sensor and prints most popular barcodes. A practical belt hook, a battery charger, one paper roll and USB cable are included. Size 11x9x5h cm - weight 450 gr.
421 - ROLL PAPER
For BLUETOOTH PRINTER - size 57 mm - 10 x box
423 - THERMAL ROLL PAPER
For BLUETOOTH PRINTER - size 57 mm - 10 x box FEATURES • Code 423 - no erasable thermal paper for TRIO.PRINTER • The paper is printed thermally but it keeps the ink during the time
294 - BARCODE READER BLUETOOTH 1D 2D USE
This miniature barcode reader, frequently used in microbiological air monitoring procedures, can help save time, better control the activity of the operators and achieve complete traceability of the sampler tests - size 6x3,5x1,5h cm - weight 45 gr.
291 - LOCATION PRESET BARCODE TAG
Size 8,5x5,5 cm. - 10 x box
292 - USER PRESET BARCODE TAG
Size 8,5x5,5 cm. - 10 x box