The particle counter is used to detect and count aerosol particles present in Cleanroom. The air quality is determined by counting and sizing the particles in the air. The particle count in Cleanroom has a defined number that is used for its classification. The TRIO.BAS NVC Particle Counter is one of the most feature-advanced handheld particle counter available. It can measure between 0,3 micron to 5 micron sized particles with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2,83 LPM).
Manual instrument for pharma and high-tech product manufacturing premises. It is complete of six channels of different size range. The ability to identify specific sources of contamination in areas that are difficult to access. The data are downloaded to PC or directly to a printer. Easy to use, ergonomic designed, handy.
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Six selectable particle-size channels (calibrated at 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0 μm)
- LCD display High-resolution colour
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Internal audible alarm, and the alarm channel can be chosen
- 95% upper control limit calculation，ISO14644 is also displayed on the screen
- Data can be converted into cubic meter and cubic foot
- Large memory for storing data, Up to 260,000 records
- Free software, Data easily downloaded to computer, Export each report to excel format
- Battery capacity displaied on the screen
- External function module (option): temp. , humidity, differential pressure, Air velocity
- Possible to work either in manual or automatic mode
||TRIO.BAS NVC PARTICLE COUNTER 2,83 PACK (*)
||Handheld laser airborne particle counter – size 240x135x44h cm. - weight 900 gr.
(*) each PACK consists of: 1 TRIO.BAS NVC PARTICLE COUNTER with battery charger, 1 Aspirating head, 1 Software transfer Data with cable, 1 carrying case, 1 filter, 1 calibration certificate.