Sterile bags ideal for safely containing and transporting Petri dishes, Contact plates, Swabs, or other objects, outside of the cleanroom:
- Sterility Traceability.
- Triple-wrapped and individually sealed to ensure sterility.
- Beta or Gamma sterilization certificate available.
- Color is easy to identify in the cleanroom.
- Write-on oversized area to identify sample contents suitable for use with permanent markers.
- Self-adhesive flap closure prevents contamination after samples are placed inside of the bag.
- Included an easy-open thear line which guarantees the sterility of the single bag.
- The elongated, flat bag design facilitates stacking of multiple bags, easy reading of bag contents, and allows plate lids to stay secured inside the bag during handling.
ID PACK CODE
||CLEANROOM BAG - plain sampling bag - polyethylene film - sterilized by irradiation Gamma or Beta ray - sizes: 40x13 cm. - 15 x bag - 150 x box.