- The CFU Photo camera must be used in combination with the BAS Software.
- Simple use: the operator connects the CFU Photo Camera to the PC (with the BAS SW installed), puts the identified culture dish with the counted signed colonies on the designated illuminated area of the CFU Photo Camera, click “Capture” button on the BAS SW to take the picture and store it.
- The pictures of the culture plate are reported at the bottom of the single report where all information of the sample are detailed.
- The report is stored in the BAS SW and then exported in a pdf file for subsequent evaluation.
- Compliant to ISO 7218.
- The system (BAS SW and CFU Photo Camera) is developed according to the requests of the regulatory inspectors.
- The CFU Photo Camera avoids the presence of a second operator, saving additional costs.
- The price of the CFU Photo Camera is affordable and convenient for all microbiological laboratories which apply with GLP and ISO 17025.
CFU Photo Camera
Complementary device to BAS software for picture recording of culture plates.
As requested by Good Laboratory Practice and Data Integrity 21 CFR part 11, the BAS Software records culture plates’ photos immediately before and after the manual CFU count thanks to the CFU Photo Camera (code 337).
The CFU Photo Camera is connected to the PC with the BAS Software installed and the two pictures are automatically recorded and saved in the software. It is possible to export all detailed information of a single sample in a pdf file or print a paper copy.
Use and application
- Light System: LED technology
- Camera resolution: full HD 1080p
- Construction: technopolymer antibacterial treatment
- Suitable for 90 Petri dishes or Contact plate
- Connection to the printer via BAS SW downloaded to PC
- Power voltage: 24/220 V • Size 17x18x29 H cm
- Weight: 2,8 kg
- CE mark
- Made in Italy
|Code||CFU PHOTO CAMERA|
|337||CFU PHOTO CAMERA with cable for transfer data and power supply|