- The SELFTEST is a system that checks the precision of the air flow. This control is necessary to avoid invalidation of the tests between annual controls for official certification.
- This system works by measuring the depression generated by the air sampler while air is aspirated through an aspirating bell placed on the aspirating head. A differential pressure sensor measures that depression and compares it with the set value stored in the TRIO.BAS™ sampler under test. The results appear on the command unit at the end of the test. Results are displayed as: OK (the air sampler is well calibrated), WARNING or ERROR (the air sampler is not calibrated within calibration specifics). The result is automatically recorded on the air sampler.
- Main customers are GLP/GMP for pharmaceutical, cleanrooms and biotech industries and all customers who are subjected to frequent controls by inspectors.
- The SELFTEST is suitable for all induction air samplers.
This base station checks the precision of the air flow to state if the air sampler still runs under the calibration values. It works as a standard induction charger, too.
- It works with induction models only
- It has a double purpose: check the flow rate and charging the air sampler
- Yellow technopolymer bell connected by a tube to the base station
Use and application
- Base Station Induction battery charger with user SELFTEST check calibration - 100/240VCA 50/60Hz 35W
- Yellow bell made in technopolymer connected by a tube to the base station
- CE mark
- Built in ISO 9001 premises
- Sizes: 22x12x4,5h cm
|351||Base Station induction battery charger with user SELFTEST check calibration system (100 lt/min) for Contact Plate or Petri 90 mm plate|
|352||Base Station induction battery charger with user SELFTEST check calibration system (200 lt/min) for Contact Plate or Petri 90 mm plate|