- easy to install
- it runs on the local server of the PC
- DEMO version available for 30 days
- password to log in
- 3 level of users: root master, administrator and standard user
- different permissions for each single user
- remote control of the air sampler (start, pause and stop)
- view all sampling data, filter data, export data in .pdf, .csv, .ba (encrypted) or .xml (LIMS)
- one software can manage and store sampling data from different air samplers, but the connection is always one to one
- management of special sampling: active, passive, surface and gas sampling
- in combination with CFU Photo Camera, it is possible to record the pictures of the incubated plates
- it works with all air samplers, except with TRIO.BAS MINI
The operator can work on the BAS SW and set users and places of the air sampler directly on the PC, avoiding the manual configuration on the air sampler.
The configuration is transferred automatically from the PC to the air sampler. The same configuration can be replicated on other air samplers.