- easy to install
- it runs on the local server of the PC
- DEMO version available for 30 days
- no password to log in
- remote control of the air sampler (start, pause and stop)
- view all sampling data, filter data, export data in .pdf, .csv or .asd format (encrypted)
- one software can manage and store sampling data from different air samplers, but the connection is always one to one
- it works with all air samplers, except with TRIO.BAS MINI
“AS” Software, which stands for Air Sampler Software, is a software that allows the transfer of sampling data from the air sampler to the PC for recording or further analysis.
The data transfer is possible via Bluetooth for all air samplers or via USB cable for cable models only.
Use and application
|295||“AS” Software - transfer data from instrument to PC via Bluetooth or via cable (for cable models only)|
|300||APP Android “ASAPP” - transfer data from instrument to Android smartphone / table|