- The VERITEST is a system that checks the precision of the air flow. This control is necessary to avoid invalidation of the tests between annual controls for official certification.
- This system works by measuring the depression generated by the air sampler while air is aspirated through an aspirating bell placed on the aspirating head. A differential pressure sensor measures that depression and compares it with the set value stored in the TRIO.BAS™ sampler under test. The results appear on the command unit at the end of the test. Results are displayed as: OK (the air sampler is well calibrated), WARNING or ERROR (the air sampler is not calibrated within calibration specifics). The result must be inserted manually by the operator on the air sampler in order to keep recorded.
- Main customers are GLP/GMP for pharmaceutical, cleanrooms and biotech industries and all customers who are subjected to frequent controls by inspectors.
- The VERITEST is suitable for all air samplers and satellites.
This system checks the precision’s level of the air flow.
- Easy to use and suitable for any air samplers
- Portable command unit with a pressure sensor included
- Yellow technopolymer bell
Use and application
- Command unit with power supply 4,8Vdc 200mA (4 x NiMh battery 1,2Vdc size AA) and battery charger IN 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz – OUT 12Vdc, 1,5A max
- Yellow bell made in technopolymer, suitable for all air samplers and satellites
- CE mark
- Built in ISO 9001 premises
- Sizes: 12,5x5h cm
|VERITEST System with technopolymer bell and command unit with power supply: 4,8Vdc 200mA (4 x NiMh battery 1,2Vdc size AA)