Press Release N.2015-11-03-EN
TRIO.BAS at “Cleanzone” Congress in FrankfurtEnglIsh Version:
After the success at ACHEMA 2015, the complete family of TRIO.BAS microbial air samplers was presented at “CleanZone 2015” in Frankfurt, the specialized international congress for Cleanrooms.
The innovative idea of a sampler with 3 aspirating heads had a large success and was appreciated by the numerous visitors.
According to Roberto Ligugnana, President of ORUM International, the advantages of the 3 heads in a single sampler can be summarized as follows:
- The risk of microbial contamination from operator is reduced because 3 heads are filled with culture plates at once.
- The time is reduced because 1000 litres of air can be sampled in less than 3 minutes.
- It is possible to program sampling time at the beginning, during and at the end of each shift.
- Different culture media can be used at the same time (e.c. TBC, yeast, moulds).
- Three plates of the same culture media are used at the same time to calculate average results according the Good Microbiological Practice.
- The air sampler uses the “SURFACE AIR SYSTEM” method as reported in the chapter “Sampling Airborne Microorganisms” page 1200 USP 38.
- TRIO.BAS conforms to the specifications reported in “The United States Pharmacopeial - USP 38 (1116) - Aseptic Processing Environments – Official from May 2015 document.
TRIO.BAS, the yellow microbial air sampler, is covered by patents and it is produced in Italy by ORUM International with an experience of 40 years in the field of microbial environmental monitoring.
More documentation about TRIO.BAS can be found by linking: www.triobas.com